Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Card Cupid New Challenge Sunday

Hello Cricutjunkies,
It is another nice day in So. Calif and I am feeling crafty so lets see what I came up with.  I actually got my inspiration from two new blogs that I follow, Lauren at Laurenscreative she uses craft card stock and Sharette at scrappernthemaking she uses stamps and color pencils. Check them out if you haven't already.
I am entering this card into Card Cupid stripes or dots challenge. Hope you enjoy.

Cart - Birthday Bash card cut at 4x4
Pattern Paper - g.c.d studios
Stamp - Joann's
Craft Cardstock - Joann's
Buttons - Scrap expo


Happy Crafting Traci  

8 comments:

  1. Great card and I love the image!! Thanks for joining us the week at Card Cupids.
    Jenn~DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this card....cute AND funny~

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like how you used this stamp set. I have this and have not used it yet but loved the sayings. TFS. I love your card.

    I have an award for you.

    Tami
    http:\\scrappinrabbitdesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute!! Lovely to see your work at Card Cupids! Thanks for joining us and good luck!

    Greetings, Saskia
    (guest designer)

    ReplyDelete
  5. VERY cute! Love that lizard! Just dropping in from the Getting Cricky hop.

    ReplyDelete
  6. very cute card, I'm a new follower from the love link up party. Great blog you have here.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute!!! I have that same stamp in my stash and have never used it. I love what you have done with it on this card!
    Judy

    ReplyDelete

I love comments from other Cricutjunkies

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...http://cricutjunkiecreations.blogspot.com/