Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Pooh And Friends Page

Cricutjunkies,
I started working on my newest Grandson's 1st year Scrap Album. I decided to create a book from one cartridge. Drum Roll......Disney Pooh and Friends & Pooh Font Set. I am in love with the carts, the details are awesome and as a bonus on the  Pooh Font Set cart the images are all babies. The only problem with this cart and I am finding this with all the Disney carts is they have more layers and smaller pieces therefore they cut better as a large image. I will post pages as I complete them so stay tuned for a complete Pooh and Friends Scrap Album. Hope you are inspired!!!

12x12 LO-Font cut @ 1.94. Paper is from my stash.
I also used a black glaze gel pen and yellow stickles on the Bee.
(Click On The Image For More Detail)
I LOVE THE DETAIL ON THIS CART 
Characters cut @ 3.0-Log cut @ 3.45-Bees cut @ 2.23
I used brown chalk ink to give the log a distressed look

I purchase all my carts from Cricutmachine.com
for under $20.  BLACK FRIDAY is this week
so watch out for some great deals on carts.  

Challenges: You Had Me At Craft 



8 comments:

  1. This page is wonderful super sweet. enjoy making this album
    http://www.coolbeansbylb.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh! This layout is so super cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This LO is adorable!!! I just bought the same carts... can't wait to get them =D

    ReplyDelete
  4. love this and also purchased the 2 pooh cartridges @ cricutmachine.com! - Love that website (it's my latest addiction because their sales are so good I have no self control) - Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute layout. Where Pooh bear goes so do those bees, LOL.
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete

I love comments from other Cricutjunkies

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...http://cricutjunkiecreations.blogspot.com/