Saturday, September 20, 2014

Birthday Card SOS#169 Who's Who

Hi Cricutjunkies,
I am entering a Challenge at shoppingourstash. The challenge this week is to use an image or a photograph. I used an image from October Afternoon Paper.  I think it is called working girl but don't quote me on that.  I have been hoarding this paper so long until I forgot the name and that I had it (so much for hoarding) LOL. That's why I like the challenges at SOS it forces you to rummage through your stash. 
This is another great example of using an image from the paper to make a quick card. I left the embellishments off and decided to let the the image be the focal point. I think it turned out pretty cute. 

Don't forget to join the Challenge and feel free to Pin


5 comments:

  1. Leaving off the embellishments was a good decision. Great project for our challenge! Thanks, so much, for playing along with us this week at Shopping Our Stash.
    Hugs,
    Chana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the compliment - It takes a lot of practice and I watched a lot of youtube!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the image as the focal point! Digging into that stash feels good doesn't it?? Thanks for playing along with the Shopping Our Stash crew this week for the "Who's Who" challenge!!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments from other Cricutjunkies

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...http://cricutjunkiecreations.blogspot.com/