Sunday, May 10, 2015

50th Birthday Card

Hey Cricutjunkies,
I want to share a Birthday Card I created for my brother's 50th Birthday. Since he is such a classy guy and a die hard LA Lakers fan I turned to my trusty Cricut Explore to help me out. I used images from the Suburbia and Basketball Cartridge. I welded the Images and the Number 5 together to create the base. I think the card came out really nice and was fairly quick to create, it took longer to decide on a color scheme. I am entering this card in several challenges today.

Paper- From My Stash 
Sentiment - Simon Says Stamps 


Challenges I am entering:
Hiding In My Craftroom - Super Scraps Saturday #198
Little Scrap Pieces - Show it off Saturday
Sister Act Challenge - Anything goes #105
JWS Scrapshack - Anything goes #87
DLART - May Linky Challenge Anything Goes
Thanks for stopping by please leave a comment and don't forget to PIN.



9 comments:

  1. How fabulous is this :) :) I put my Cricut away a few years ago, we were not great friends hahaha but I am about to take it back to the UK and put it in my home there to use when visiting the family - I may just be stopping by for help :) :) Thank you for following my blog, I am now a follower of you too :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great birthday card for a man. I always struggle with those. I am a Silhouette Cameo girl but I guess the idea is the same. Thank you for following my blog, I now follow you too.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab card for a man... he looks, dark and mysterious! Mmmmm. LOL. Thanks for stopping by my blog, and I'm keeping an eye on you too!
    hugs, Asha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Traci! Thanks for stopping by my blog! :) I'm now your newest Follower too! :) Your card for your brother is very slick & cool! I bet he loved it! :) Have a Great day!

    Theresa
    Scrappers Anonymous

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your cards Traci. New follower in me xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is one cool birthday card Traci, that definitely looks like one cool guy and the basket ball is the perfect touch -- Now I know I need to get that cartridge. love it.
    Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything Goes MAY Linky Party. Have a blessed day
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com http://dianamlarson.ctmh.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a clever card this is! I love him sitting on the goal and the numbers made of basketball paper. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a clever card this is! I love him sitting on the goal and the numbers made of basketball paper. Great job!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments from other Cricutjunkies

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...http://cricutjunkiecreations.blogspot.com/