Sunday, January 31, 2016

Graphic 45 Mother Goose Album

Hi Cricutjunkies,

I haven't posted a project on my Blog in awhile, but I have been busy crafting. Here is my first post for 2016.  It's an Album I made using Graphic 45 Mother Goose Paper and a recycled Bath & Body Works Box. For more details Click Here to watch my YouTube Video.                                           Hope you enjoy!!

I am also linking this to 4craftychicks Anyting but a card Stop by and check out all the AWESOME Projects.









1 comment:

  1. This is fantastic!!! I have one of those boxes...my have to give this a try! Great job and thanks for joining us at 4 Crafty Chicks this week.
    Tina- 4CC DT

    ReplyDelete

I love comments from other Cricutjunkies

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...http://cricutjunkiecreations.blogspot.com/