Thursday, May 5, 2016

Butterfly Birthday Card

Hi Cricutjunkies,
It's Birthday Card time again. I have so many Birthdays coming up, so I decided to start restocking my stash. I created this cute card using inspiration from Pinterest and stuff that was on my desk from unfinished projects.
Paper - Echo Park Yours Truly
Stamp - Stampendous Birthday Wish 

Butterfly is a Martha Stewart Punch, I used a SSS leaf stamp on the wings, a little wink of stella and Stickles for a little sparkle. 

I am entering this card in the UFO challenge at Shopping Our Stash #250
The challenge is using up UFOs, those unfinished objects we've all got scattered around our desks - and something Pink. 

2 comments:

  1. This is a wonderful and whimsical design! Great color combination and organization! Thanks for sharing with us this week at Shopping Our Stash!
    Hugz,
    Chana, DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this card. That pull back design is always one of my favorites. Thanks for playing in the pink challenge at shopping our stash this week

    ReplyDelete

I love comments from other Cricutjunkies

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...http://cricutjunkiecreations.blogspot.com/