Friday, February 1, 2019

Mojo Mondays 508 - I Love You Card

Hi Cricutjunkies,
I am posting a card today for Mojo Monday Challenge. I love Mojo Monday because the sketch is provided, all I have to do is provide the creativity. I used products from my stash of Simon Says Card Kits.  I kept the card clean and simply by allowing the paper to act as the sentiment. I finished it off by adding a few puffy hearts and a little bling.  Hope you enjoy


Heart Stamp - SSS October 2015 card kit 
Patterned Paper - SSS January 2014 card kit 


Also entered in Simon Says - Love Is In The Air Challenge 

2 comments:

  1. Just beautiful! So glad you could join me for Mojo Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card, the heart with the pattern is amazing. Thank you so much for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. Hugs, Sandra

    ReplyDelete

I love comments from other Cricutjunkies

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...http://cricutjunkiecreations.blogspot.com/