Sunday, January 8, 2012

NEW YEAR "Link Your Blog Party"

Happy New Year Cricutjunkies,

I have been MIA for a month or so and noticed we have new bloggers in the neighborhood.  I wanted to show some Neighborly Blog love so I decided to start the New Year off by following in MoMo's foot steps and have a "Link Your Blog Party" for bloggers with less than 200 followers.

Here is how it works:
  • If you have less than 200 followers link your blog below!
  • After you link your blog you must visit at least two other linked blogs and leave a comment.
  • Make sure you write (Cricutjunkie sent me) somewhere in your comment to qualify for the Prize.
    • (if you get new followers you must  follow them back) 
If you have more than 200 followers-Please visit some new blogs for inspiration and remember to put (Cricutjunkie sent me) to win a prize. 
   
This Party will end  Jan 31st
Then I will randomly pick one blog to win an awesome prize.
Prize Twist: I will go into the winners blog pick a comment from one of their post and that person will also win a prize. I will announce the prize next week. It could be a Cartridge, PKS, Michael's GC, etc.. I haven't decided yet.


 Comments really inspire new bloggers so let's have fun showing some blog love.
  

18 comments:

  1. Sounds like fun! I just entered my website :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Starting the year with a bang. Love this and look forward to meeting crafters. I just entered my blog address

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, thanks for your sweet comments, I've linked my blog and also joined yours,
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the lovely comments on my blog and the invite to be part of your party! I've linked my blog and am about to become a follower!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi
    Thanks for the link up. I have linked my blog and I enjoy visiting other blogers. You are so creative and I get a lot of Ideas from you. TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the invite. Glad to be part of this and thanks for stopping by my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great idea for this linky party! I'd love it if more people would see my creations and loev to find more crafty friends. Thank you for becoming my follower and I am joining in your linky party. Hugs, Hanneke

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for stopping by my blog and for the invite! How fun to be a part of this! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is such a great idea! I'm always looking for new people to follow. I just joined your site and am loving what I'm seeing so far! Thanks!

    -Mee Chelle

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Traci, I got your message about my scrap kits. Send me an email at kjensen6330@yahoo.com so I can give you more information. Janice is fabulous, isn't she? Great blog, by the way! :) Happy Stamping!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Traci (love that it's i not y :) ) Thanks for the invite and the compliment. Love your blog I'm a new follower and I love the idea! It was fun when Momo did it too! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for the extension, I have visited all the blogs and now following. Also thank you for visiting my blog and leaving the love comments.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for becoming a follower, I returned the love!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I've linked up and I'm off to visit some new people.

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is a fun "contest!" I'm excited to check out some new blogs! Thanks for the opportunity! :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow this is an awesome way to check out some other blogs! Thank you so much! Im so excited to follow you guys! Happy scrappin' ♥

    ReplyDelete

I love comments from other Cricutjunkies

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...http://cricutjunkiecreations.blogspot.com/