Sunday, October 27, 2019

Birthday Card - Fab Friday 175 Challenge

Hi Cricujunkies,

I made this lovely Black, white and blue Birthday Card for the Fab Friday 175 Challenge. The challenge this week is to create a card using the sketch below. I love how simple and clean it is with a just a hint of color to add that pop. Hope you like it. Don't forget to stop by Fab Friday.


Paper: My Stash
Stamp: Background Birthday Sentiments by Kaisercraft
 Heart Die: Simon Says Stamps
Circle Die: Spellbinders Celebration

Inside of Card 
Floral Stamp: Recollections 


2 comments:

  1. So pretty, that houndstooth looks lovely with your touches of blue! Thanks so much for playing at Fab Friday!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The blue, black and white combo is lovely! I like the doodled frame stamp as well! Thanks for sharing at Fab Friday!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments from other Cricutjunkies

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...http://cricutjunkiecreations.blogspot.com/