Wednesday, February 15, 2012

New Design Team Member For "Patches Of Pink"

Cricutjunkies,
I am so honored, excited and happy to announce that I have been chosen as one of the new DT members for Patches Of Pink.  It is an awesome blog where you can link and share new projects. Our first DT project is anything goes Valentines.  In the interest of time I made a really simple envelope card. Paper is from my stash (I am really trying to focus on using my stash and saving my cash) we will see how long that last...anyway here is my project. Hope you find inspiration.

  
Please stop by and join our Valentine's Day Link-Up Party

Link up your recent Valentine's Day creations here  LINK
 The link-up party will end on Tuesday, February 28th at 11:59pm EST.

Be sure to link back to Patches of Pink from your projects and you can also grab the Patches of Pink Link-Up Button to help people find the link-up party!

Don't forget to stop by and Congratulate the other DT members.

16 comments:

  1. I love it! Really love the pink with the brown! HUGS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats and Welcome! OK I love "Using my stash and saving my cash" You could make a series/challenge out of it! Very FUN! Anyway, I just love your card, it's so BEAUTIFUL!
    I look forward to getting to know you and working together!
    Have a GREAT day!
    Shelly
    http://mypaperlove.blogspot.com/
    POP Design Team Member

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the colors and style of this card. Great job. Happy to be on the team with you. :D

    Would love to have a tutorial on the card design.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it! Love Pink and brown together. Congrats for making the team. Look forward to working with you, so happy to see you made the team. I reconized your name, you been a follower for a while now we get to work together yeah!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats Traci! Love the card, and I definitely need to step out of my comfort zone and try different styles of cards, and I love that you are using your stash! Looking forward to working with you on the POP DT!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This dewsign is super sweet and I LOVE your Cricut-y green girl! I too HEART Provo Craft (Such a guilty indulgence) and I'm glad to be on the POP DT with you! IT's not showing your followers right now but I'll be back to be one when they're up. Creative blessings, Brynn

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute! Love that you said, "saving my cash using my stash", so catchy! Looking forward to crafting with you on POP DT! Smiles, Jill

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so pretty I love everything about it.
    Especially the criss cross part.
    You could enter this in my DL.ART Thankful Thursday ANYTHING GOES challenge it is open until Feb 18th
    check it out on my right side bar.
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super cute thanks for linking up to my Thankful Thursday Anything goes challenge.
    DIANA L.

    ReplyDelete
  10. great criss cross card thanks for linking up to my DL.ART Thankful Thursday challenge

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great card
    Thanks for linking up to my Thankful Thursday Challenge.
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Adorable card!!! Welcome to the team!!!

    housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
    www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful! I love those two birdies on the top! Congrats on making that design team, Traci!!

    -Mee Chelle

    ReplyDelete

I love comments from other Cricutjunkies

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...http://cricutjunkiecreations.blogspot.com/