Thursday, March 7, 2013

Toilet Paper Album In A Box

Hi Cricutjunkies,

I have been on a Mini Album and TP Roll Album kick lately, it seems like once you make one you can't stop. I made this really cute TP Roll Album in a box by following a tutorial from mysisterscrapper on Youtube (she has great tutorials) I think it came out great being that it is my first time making a box for the TP roll album.  I don't like the size of the toilet paper roll so I use Paper Towel Roll. This was a really fun project. Hope you enjoy!!

Front
The box measures 3"x 6" and the paper on the front and back cover is My Minds Eye-Lost & Found  
Back
Paper towel rolls are cut at 5" in height. The inside paper is from K & Company Handmade
Inside












Side
Tags are cut at 2 3/8"x 5.5"
All supplies were from my stash
 
 
 
 
 

3 comments:

  1. This came out so nice Traci-- I keep saving those things then thowing them out over and over again. You have inspired me to give it a try-- Looking at your album I would never know that is what it was.
    Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything Goes March Linky Party
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI Tracie! Thanks for dropping by my blog and becoming a follower - I am now a follower of your blog as well - love this mini album - one of my favorite things to do - you really rock girlfriend with that wonderful banner on your blog! Beautiful! Enjoy your crafting adventure - and thanks again for stopping by and seeing Elmo - my grandson's favorite character! Enjoy your week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Traci, this is amazing!! The details on this album are insane. I don't even know if I would have the patience to make something this intricate! Awesome job! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Paper Playtime!

    -Mee Chelle

    ReplyDelete

I love comments from other Cricutjunkies

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...http://cricutjunkiecreations.blogspot.com/