Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Shaker Birthday Card

Hi Cricutjunkies,
I have been seeing a lot of shaker cards on Blogs, Pintrest and YouTube and though it would be fun to make. The biggest challenge was using fun foam on the Cricut Explore for the first time. Although I changed the settings to foam and cut it out 3 times it didn't cut completely through. I may need to invest in a deep blade, but overall I think it came out okay.

Card Size 4.25 x 7 paper and bling is from my stash

Cartridge - 3 Birds on Parade
To create the shaker I used the Cricut Explore to write the sentiment (I love that feature) the cup cake is a sticker from Dollar Tree, and the sequin was part of my Simon Says Stamps monthly kit.


I included several elements on this card for challenges I am entering:
Fun-Tastic Tuesdays Make it Femimine
Shopping Our Stash Diamonds are a Girls Best Friend
Mojo Monday - Create a Tall and Skinny card from a sketch 


Don't forget to stop by the challenges.





5 comments:

  1. So cute! Thanks for playing along with Mojo Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute card Traci! Thanks for joining the crew at SHOPPING OUR STASH for our "Diamonds are a Girls Best Friend" challenge this week! Keep calm & bling on!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great shaker card, Traci! I love the swiss dot papers, it is a nice graphic touch! Thanks for taking the challenge this week at Shopping Our Stash!
    Hugz
    Chana, DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable chicken with cupcake and love the shaker too..

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is cute as can be. After seeing your studio, I'm not surprised to see polka dots on your card! I would never have guessed the cupcake was a sticker. It is so pretty, great card.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments from other Cricutjunkies

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...http://cricutjunkiecreations.blogspot.com/