Saturday, March 5, 2016

Birthday Card - Fab Friday 82

Hi Cricutjunkies,
I wanted to share a quick and simple Birthday Card I made using paper from Pink Fresh Studios. I love making cards using an image from the paper, because I make so many Birthday cards this technique allows me to quickly create multiple cards and get rid of my paper all at the same time.

To create the card I used Simon Says Sept 2015 card kit It's A Celebration
I am entering this card in Fab Friday challenge.  Don't forget to stop by and check it out.

5 comments:

  1. Oh yes - I love ALL balloons these days, and these are awesome! Look at the pretty patterns! The little speckles make it seem like they really are floating away! Thanks so much for playing at Fab Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just SO cute! It's just perfect and looks so great in these colors especially! And I always love mixing fonts on a card! Thanks for playing at Fab Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute card!! Love the balloons!! Thank you for joining us at Fab Friday!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a great "almost" one layer card! The one round corner is a great detail and little sprinkling of jewels is a nice touch! Thanks for sharing at Fab Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun and festive card! These balloons are wonderful. Thank you so much for playing along with this soft-and-sweet Fab Friday color challenge!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments from other Cricutjunkies

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...http://cricutjunkiecreations.blogspot.com/