Monday, June 6, 2011

Monday Challenge #11-Tie it on & Birthday Sundaes- Anything Goes

Hello Cricutjunkies,
Hope you had a wonderful weekend. I am entering this card in two challenges My Craft Spot the challenge is to use ribbon or twine on your project.  Birthday Sundaes  challenge is Anything Goes. I made this cute  card for my little cousin's 1st Birthday party.

RECIPE
Cartridges: Birthday Bash,  Sweet Treats & Life's A Party.
I welded the #1 from Sweet Treats onto the Elephant's trunk.
The Elephant is cut 3.22 the #1 is cut at .89 using the Gypsy.
The Card is cut from Birthday Bash @ 4.80 and the layer is cut
from Life's A Party @ 4.52. I found this really cute satin rope type
ribbon at Michael's in the dollar bin. Sentiment is computer generated
 The Elephant is mounted with an Action Wobble.

Gift card holder: EK Success ABC123 punch.
Paper: Stampin up Textured Card stock
and Pressed Petals (Baby Girl)
Remember I Love Reading Your Comments.
"Happy Crafting" Traci

13 comments:

  1. Oh wow...super cute card. The elephant is so adorable too. TFS! ~Shen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is just adorable !! Love the shape and the elephant is just too stinkin cute ! Thanks for playing along this week, at My Craft Spot !
    Joy

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an amazingly adorable card. The little elephant is so cute. I love the green twine. Beautiful job. Thanks for joining us at Birthday Sundaes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a sweet card. Love the pretty pastel colours. TFS! and for joining in the fun at My Craft Spot.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is too cute! I love how the elephant is holding the 1. I really liked reading how you made the card, now I must add another cartridge to my list (Life is a Party!) Thanks for playing along with my Birthday Sundaes challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is just so bright and fun! It must look amazing in real life with the wobbling. How fabulous with all the little stars around the card! I love the way the elephant is holding the "1" in her trunk as well.
    Thanks so much for playing along with us at My Craft Spot!
    Kate
    Small Bits of Paper

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute card! Love that sweet elephant and all of the stars around your card! Thanks for joining the fun at My Craft Spot!

    Kimberly

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your card is So cute! I love the cheerful colors. Great idea for a gift card holder. Thanks for entering your card in this weeks challenge at My Craft Spot.

    ~Ally

    ReplyDelete
  9. So cute! I love the elephant and the fun shape.Thanks for playing along at Birthday Sundaes.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sooo cute and very creative! I love the shape and that elephant is adorable! Thanks for playing along at My Craft Spot and thanks for joining the fun at Birthday Sundaes!

    Amber

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a fun shaped card!! I love the colors and that super cute elephant. Thanks for joining us at My Craft Spot this week!!

    Hugs,
    Amy
    Scrapping Mommy

    ReplyDelete

I love comments from other Cricutjunkies

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...http://cricutjunkiecreations.blogspot.com/