Monday, August 1, 2011

Christmas Train Card

Hi Cricutjunkies,
It is extremely hot today and it stormed yesterday, that's California for you [UNPREDICTABLE]  I created this train card from a cartridge that I won in challenge. Gingerbread, this is a really simple cartridge with limited layers but with a little imagination you can may awesome projects. Enjoy!
Recipe
Cart: Gingerbread card is cut at 5.0 height and 3.95 width
 (gypsy) I welded a small rectangle from George Basic Shapes
between the 2 card basis to make it close evenly
Paper: Craft, Red, Black & White card stock
Stitching: Sakura white & black pen
Ribbon: My stash

I covered the inside window with white vellum.
Cartridge has limited layers so I used the hide feature on several cuts
Perfect size for a  Gift Card


Challenges More than favors-Christmas in July
Kimberlie's Creations

16 comments:

  1. Such an adorable card. It'll make any little boy's day to receive it !

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute! Love the card. Okay your blog is so super cute...lol And the cricut lady, love her...lol Thanks for stoppong by my blog and leaving such a sweet comment. And so glad to have ayou as new follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the train. Very cute.
    http://lorisartsyobsession.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Traci, this is super cute and cool...love it. ~Shen

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the train. I have not heard of the gingerbread cartridge, I'll have to check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  6. this little choo-choo is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your little Train Card is so Cute!!!! Seen your Card on you had me at Craft. I just became a follower. I just made a blog and would love for you to come visit me sometime. :0)
    cindys-greencricut.blogspot dot com

    ReplyDelete
  8. How sweet! The shape, the doodle-stitching, the sentiment...it all works so well together. Thanks for joining us at Patches of Pink!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super cute card! Love the pen stitching.

    Kelly
    http://kellyscraftylife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Adorable, Traci! Super cute shaped card. I need to revisit this cartridge. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very cute train, love the faux stitching and your new blog is so cute!!!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love it! It is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Tracy, I love your train card! It's so cute~

    I'm now a CricutJunkie follower!

    Raina
    Raina's Favorite Crafty Things
    scrapwithraina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Adorable card, I love that train! Thanks for playing along in my challenge!

    Kimberli
    http://kimberliscreations.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I love comments from other Cricutjunkies

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...http://cricutjunkiecreations.blogspot.com/