Monday, January 28, 2013

Fantabulous Cricut Challenge #146

Hi Cricutjunkies,
 
Happy Monday! I am entering a card in the Fantabulous Cricut Challenge Me Monday the challenge is to create a project that includes a clock or something that pertains to time. Since I've been sticking to my crafting resolution and not craft shopping {It Has Been Really Hard} The only thing I could find in my stash was a spinner. I hope this qualifies if not I had fun playing along.   
This is a really cute stamp set from Avocado Arts. I used a craft knife to cut the squares out and found various stamps from my stash to stamp the inside. Cartridge-Elegant Edges.
Envelope Idea: I ran out of 5x5 envelopes so instead of shopping, I pulled out some old paper that I would probably never use since my crafting taste has changed and decided to make an envelope, using my MS score board.
It turned out perfect-economical and cute.  

As always I use a strip of coordinating paper & stamp on the inside of my cards.
 
Please stop by Fantabulous Cricut Challenge and join the fun. Enjoy!
 
 

4 comments:

  1. Congrats on sticking to your resolution! Your clock is terrific, what a creative spin! Thanks for joining us at FCCB!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card, love your spinner and the envelope you made is perfect! I am trying not to spend crafting money for 1 month and it is tough! I just have so much, I could craft everyday 24/7 and still not use my supplies yet I always find something I "need" when I go to the stores!
    Keep up your resolution! Carri~Abusybee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card. Good for you on not going to the Scrapbook Expo! Except for the Expo I am on the wagon too. It's so hard for me that I am using my kids chore chart and giving myself gold stars for each day I don't buy something!

    ReplyDelete
  4. cheap way how not believe his ray ban sunglasses clearance sale heart, cheap ray ban sunglasses clearance hateful themselves have no cash, and no bank cards. cheap ray ban sunglasses clearance long cheap ray ban sunglasses clearance I ray ban sunglasses clearance sale always think it's cute. It told me that today he cramped, I just let it breathe out of. Puchi laughed, examination. I will try to borrow money, thank you. cheap ray ban sunglasses clearance time to stop a smile, did not dare to look at cheap toes and said thank you, I'll go the college entrance.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments from other Cricutjunkies

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...http://cricutjunkiecreations.blogspot.com/