Thursday, February 2, 2012

Liebster "Award"

Hi Cricutjunkies,

I am really honored to receive "Liebster Award" from Mee Chelle cards by Mee Chelle.  Please stop by her blog she is really talented and I love the unique way she spells her name. I am passing the Liebster Award on to 5 other talented ladies with less than 200 followers. I love visiting new blogs I get so many great ideas and sharing our inspiration is what crafters do best.


Please stop by and show these talented ladies some blog love.
      Jo Dinkydaisies
      CG Cg says
     Pat Just4Fun2
      
Thank You Mee Chelle for the Award I really appreciate it. 






 

2 comments:

  1. Wow, Thanks Traci! I love new followers too! I'm now following your blog, looking forward to seeing your creations! Best, CG

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Traci and to all the winners of the award.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments from other Cricutjunkies

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...http://cricutjunkiecreations.blogspot.com/